A state of art Spa center is available not only for guests of the hotel but also for public attendance, kindly offering day use, monthly and yearly subscription packages.
The gym is equipped with the TechnoGym treadmills of the latest models for cardio, power, CrossFit, upper body exercises and all types of work out while enjoying a beautiful view of the forests around the hotel. The SPA center offers beautiful indoor and outdoor pools with open-air terraces where guests are welcome to take sunbathes in hot summer days. Finnish saunas, steam rooms, Turkish Hamam, snow room, and rest rooms are all at service of the guests for relaxation purposes. Professional manual therapists from Indonesia are offering a great variety of massages and unique treatments in specially designed relaxing rooms.
Today, 12 springs are functioning on the territory of "LANKARAN SPRINGS WELLNESS RESORT". Five water sources out of them emerge from the earth in the form of a well. All sources are investigated at the National Medical Research Center for Rehabilitation and Balneology of the Ministry of Health of Russia (FGBI "НМИЦ РК"). By chemical composition, the mineral waters investigated from these five wells and five holes belong to low-mineralized and moderately mineralized waters with a total salinity of 3.9 g/dm3 - 8.6 g/dm3, to sodium chloride and calcium chloride waters and recommended for drinking and external use. By chemical composition, the mineral waters investigated from two sources belong to highly mineralized waters with a total salinity of 17.5 g/dm3 and 20.5 g/dm3 and recommended for external use. The chemical composition of the investigated mineral waters is rich in useful microelements and ions of potassium, sodium, calcium, stable strontium, total iron, chloride ions, hydrogen carbonate ions, phosphate ions. Other normalized microelements, including compounds of the nitrogen group (ammonium, nitrates, nitrites), heavy metals (mercury, lead, etc.), as well selenium are also detected. Medical indications of GOST 54316-2011 confirm that in case of regulatory use of the well waters can effectively deal with the following diseases:
- Circulatory illnesses: hypertensive disease, ischemic heart disease, essential hypotonia, cardiomyopathy, peripheral arterial and vein disease
- Diseases of the nervous system: damage to different nerves, roots, and plexuses, disorders of the vegetative nervous system, disorders of spinal cord and brain, diseases and after-effects of injuries and operations of the central nervous system.
- Musculoskeletal disorders: rheumatic diseases affecting joints with minimal activity of the inflammatory process, degenerative diseases of the joints and spine, osteopathy and chondropathy.
- Chronic nonspecific bronchopulmonary diseases: chronic bronchitis and chronic pneumonia in remission.
- Diseases of the digestive system: diseases of the esophagus, stomach and duodenal ulcer (reflux esophagitis, chronic gastritis with normal or low acidity, gastric ulcer and duodenal ulcer), bowel diseases, diseases of the liver, gall bladder, bile ducts, pancreas, disorders after surgical interventions.
- Endocrine diseases, eating disorder and dysmetabolism: diabetes, alimentary obesity, metabolic syndrome, gout, etc.
- Skin diseases: chronic eczema, atypical dermatitis, psoriasis, residual effects from burns and freezing injuries, cicatricial changes, tissue trophic disorders, etc.
- Diseases of the kidney and urinary tracts: chronic pyelonephritis in remission; chronic cystitis.
- Diseases of male genital organs: chronic prostatitis, vasculitis, epididymitis, etc.
- Chronic inflammatory diseases of the female genital organs: salpingo-oophoritis, endocervicitis, cervicitis, etc.