DESCRIPTION OF THE PROCEDURE
TECAR therapy is an innovative physiotherapy method involving electromagnetic energy promoting selective hyperthermia of tissue.
HOW THE PROCEDURE IS PERFORMED?
The patİent may experience pleasant warmth in the treated area. Slight redness of the skin is possible there. It will disappear within 30-40 minutes after the procedure. TECAR has no painful, unpleasant, or negative effects. The treatment course consists of 5-10 consecutive daily procedures taking from 20 minutes to 1 hour, depending on the pathology and process chronicity.
- Sports injuries (sprains, myalgias);
- Back and lower back pain;
- Neck pain;
- Pain in shoulder or blade;
- Tendinitis of any tendon;
- Carpal tunnel syndrome;
- Gonalgia (knee pain);
- Muscle recovery after intensive training.
- (cardiac) pacemakers,
- hearing aids,
- metal implants in an electric field,
- reduced temperature perception,
- malignant tumors,
- hemorrhage and bleeding tendency,
- procedures in the abdominal area during pregnancy,
- active arthrosis,
- acute inflammation.
RESULTS OF THE PROCEDURE
- reduces pain quickly;
- relieves the inflammation;
- activates tissue regeneration in the musculoskeletal system;
- reduces the recovery time substantively;
- treatment of the deepest tissues, being impossible with other methods.