DESCRIPTION OF THE PROCEDURE
Mineral bath is a treatment method involving natural or artificial mineral water, containing various gases, trace elements, and biologically active substances.
HOW THE PROCEDURE IS PERFORMED?
The patient takes a mineral bath in a comfortable position. After the bath, s/he should wipe the body with a towel, without rubbing, wrap up and rest for 15-20 minutes. The procedure takes 10-20 minutes and is carried out every other day. Baths have a positive effect on the heart, liver, skeletal muscles, and improve microcirculation.
- Heart diseases and circulatory disorders (cardiac anomalies, coronary heart disease, cardiomyopathy, peripheral vein and arterial diseases, and so on).
- Diseases and inflammation of the central nervous system.
- Musculoskeletal system diseases (chondropathy, osteopathy, soft tissue disease).
- Respiratory diseases (bronchitis)
- Gynecological disorders.
- Skin diseases and inflammatory conditions.
- Mild diabetes mellitus.
- Thyroid gland disorder.
- Gastrointestinal diseases (gastritis, colitis, enterocolitis). Mineral baths can help in the treatment of the liver, stomach, intestines, gallbladder, biliary dyskinesia and recover health after surgery.
- individual intolerance to bath components;
- severe diabetes mellitus;
- open wounds;
- fungal infection;
- weeping dermatitis;
- kidney failure, etc.
RESULTS OF THE PROCEDURE
Mineral baths help in the relaxation of the nervous system, as well as to fight stress, depression, insomnia, malnutrition, and nervous exhaustion. They help people suffering from pain in the extremities, metabolic disorders, and post-traumatic syndrome. A course of procedures will improve the skin condition and help to get rid of cellulite.