DESCRIPTION OF THE PROCEDURE
Ultraviolet rays exhibit obvious preventive and curative, bactericidal, and anti-inflammatory properties. They activate protective forces in the body, strengthening the immune system (either systemic or tissue ones) to external aggressors.
- hypovitaminosis D, mineral metabolism disorders;
- pustular, neurogenic, allergic, and other skin diseases;
- rickets, arthritis, and other pathologies of joints and bones;
- chronic respiratory diseases;
- gum diseases, diseases of oral and nasal cavities;
- nervous diseases;
- gynecological diseases, etc.
- pulmonary tuberculosis,
- kidney diseases,
- cardiovascular diseases,
- central nervous system diseases,
- burnout and physical exhaustion.
RESULTS OF THE PROCEDURE
The radiation tones up mentally and physically normalize the phosphorus-calcium metabolism, changes the blood composition, and considerably decreases allergic manifestations.