PHYSIOTHERAPY – VACUUM THERAPY
DESCRIPTION OF THE PROCEDURE
The main mission of this therapy lies in the stimulation of the human body to activate metabolic processes without medication. For this, the specific suction cups or nozzles with air sucked out are used to get the negative pressure inside.
HOW THE PROCEDURE IS PERFORMED?
The suction cups are applied to the bioactive points. Their stimulation activates the functions of internal organs and the immunodefences. Drop of the pressure causes the local blood flow increase, improving blood circulation and lymph outflow from the affected area.
- Painful disorders affecting the back (osteochondrosis, radiculitis, lumbago, back muscles tension).
- Respiratory diseases in chronic form (bronchial asthma, chronic bronchitis, multiple bronchiectasis, frequent pneumonia).
- Hypertensive disease
- Chronic fatigue syndrome
- Diseases of the gastrointestinal tract (peptic ulcer, gastritis, cholecystitis)
- Strengthening of the anterior abdominal wall muscles.
- Headaches, migraines.
- Cervical vertebral osteochondrosis
- Thoracic spine osteochondrosis
- Chronic respiratory diseases (tracheobronchitis, bronchial asthma).
- Pulmonary engorgement.
- Intercostal neuralgia
- Bacterial, fungal, viral infection of the skin.
- Allergic dermatitis.
- Oncological diseases;
- Severe hypertensive disease.
- Hemorrhagic tendency.
- Acute infectious diseases accompanied by fever.
RESULTS OF THE PROCEDURE
The effect of vacuum therapy is not to be late in coming. Even the first session relieves pain syndromes, reduces the tissue oedema, relieves muscle tension, and improves the general state of the patient. This method is much more useful for the body than the medically induced pain management by analgesic drug.